|University of Baltimore
"ThreatSTOP has eliminated manual blacklisting and remediation, and reduced help desk tickets related to malware by 90%, to only 1-2 per month."
- Mike Connors, Information Security Analyst » Download Case Study
"ThreatSTOP has solved a big headache for us. Now we have no service stoppages, no escalations with the ISP, and no manual cleanups."
- Nikola Nicolic, Contracts and Services Manager » Download Case Study
"ThreatSTOP’s IP reputation service provides invaluable protection for Cirrus Tech and our customers against threats that other solutions fail to address."
- Ehsan Mirdamadi, CEO, Cirrus Tech » Download Case Study
"ThreatSTOP is the clear leader in IP reputation services, and provides invaluable protection for AISO and our customers against zero-day, APTs, botnets and other advanced threats."
- Phil Nash, CTO, AISO.net » Download Case Study
|Armor (formerly FireHost)
"Implementing this system has helped to decrease the number of total attacks against our customers by about 40 percent."
- Chris Drake, Founder/CTO, FireHost » Download Case Study
"ThreatSTOP was able to help us rapidly identify and remediate a spam botnet that was putting one of our customer’s business at risk."
- John Verbrugge, Principal, NonLinear Tech » Download Case Study
"Our healthcare customers need the security required to comply with HIPAA and protect critical EMR (electronic medical record) data. ThreatSTOP provides us a highly valuable layer of 'outside-in' protection that blocks DDOS, brute force, and other attacks before they hit the firewall."
- Gil Vidals, CEO » Download Case Study
|Phoenix Energy Systems
"By automating the process and providing the reports, ThreatSTOP provides me a peace of mind and saves me time."
- Carol Maffitt, CIO » Download Case Study
"ThreatSTOP works great. We are attacked every day and it stops them. It gives me the warm and fuzzies that
I am protected. It's well worth every penny."
- Richard Gaustad, VP & CIO » Download Case Study
|West Memphis School District
"I had no idea my network printers are talking to China!"
- Gary Woodward, Network Administrator » Download Case Study
Proactive Defense against Botnets and Criminal Malware
|Download Whitepaper »|
|ThreatSTOP Overview||Download DataSheet »|
|ThreatSTOP DNS Firewall||Download DataSheet »|
|Why Firewalls Fall Short||Download DataSheet »|
|ThreatSTOP Technology Overview||Download DataSheet »|
ThreatSTOP Overview Video
How to stop cloud attacks before damage occurs
Know your Ground: The Evolution of the Cyber Battlefield
Exploit/Trojan/Ransom-CyberCrime as a Business
Securing the Things (including the ones you already have)